AUSUNTECH SOLAR - ENQUIRE NOW 1300 551 217
South Australian Government's Home Battery Scheme
From October last year 2018, 40,000 South Australian households will have access to $100 million in State Government subsidies to pay for the installation of home battery systems.
The Scheme will directly reduce electricity costs for the 40,000 households that purchase a subsidised household energy storage system. In addition, the installation of these systems will reduce demand on the network (especially at peak periods) and in turn lower prices for all South Australians.
Home Battery Scheme subsidy levels.
Energy concession holder $600.00 per kilowatt hour (kWh).
All other households $500.00 per kilowatt hour (kWh).
Under the scheme, South Australians will be free to buy any battery they want as long as technical requirements are met for the storage system to be safe, reliable and capable of being integrated into a virtual power plant.
Ausuntech Energy is very proud to announce that we will supply and installing approved battery systems that are assembled in South Australia.
REGISTERED SA PRODUCTS
Action now to secure your rebate!
Key product features & benefits of Alpha Solar Storage / Solar Hybrid:
– Store any excess kWh’s from your solar electric system to use later in the evening.
– Advanced design and functionality that’s easily updated via the web
– Free access to future updates!
– A competitive price-point & user-friendly interface to show real-time profit.
– 24-hour monitoring system Sample of data live reporting
– Free monitoring from Australia Wide Solar for quick response to any problems through remote diagnosis
– Grid backup functionality that can allow essential loads to run on solar and/or batteries when the grid is down.
– Comes in a custom built cabinet with interactive tablet built into the door.
– Safe, reliable batteries including built-in battery management system (BMS) with multi-layered safety protections
– Modular battery design – battery capacity can be sized to meet individual needs or for future expansion.
– ‘Plug and play’ design for easy expansion
– S5 unit offer positions for 4 x 3kWh or 4.8kWh Batteries.
- Time of use tariff programmable – Charge at night with off-peak then use during the expensive peak charge in the afternoon.
- 5-year product warranty and an outstanding 10-year battery performance warrantyAlphaESS offer one of very few DC coupled systems. This means a more efficient battery storage system.
The Alpha Smile unit offers
- Slim design
- Outdoor rating
- Back-Up Power
- Outstanding charging and discharging capacity
- Battery expansion
- 1 product = 1 warranty with local field Technicians
24-hour monitoring system via user-friendly interface to demonstrate real-time profit
Remote setting/control subject to electricity tariff to maximize profit
Safe operation with built-in system protection mechanisms
Prompt response to any problems with remote diagnostics
Local technical support from Alpha engineers
Free Upgrades for Life
Easy to update your system online or via USB drive
Keep up with the evolving future of energy
3kW all-in-one battery AC system for residential application.
3.6kW all-in-one battery AC system for residential application.
5kW all-in-one battery AC system for residential application.
5kW all-in-one hybrid system for residential application.
Seamless backup power. With or without solar.
Ausuntech Storage System detects grid outages and automatically becomes your home’s main energy source. Protect your home from the next power outage and keep your lights on, phones charged, and no puddles under the fridge.
One Stop Energy Solution in SA
Ausuntech Energy is proud to support the Industry Advocate’s South Australian Product Register initiative, with our registered products below, fully supplied and installed within SA. We are a One Stop Energy Solutions provider. Collaborating with our customers throughout each step of the process. We manage everything from designing, engineering, financial, construction, operations and maintenance of our customer’s Energy requirements. To consistently exceeding customer expectations is our top priority.