2018 Latest Release – 7.8kw HNE Lithium Battery + 5kw Goodwe Hybrid Inverter
Batteries paired with a solar installation will deliver more savings and income for customers, contribute to cleaner air, and boost the local economy. Solar energy can become a more valuable energy resource to the customer and the grid because of batteries. Storage technology makes renewable energy available on demand regardless of weather conditions or time of day.
- Cell Type LG MH1 Lithium-ion
- Usable Capacity 7.16 kWh
- Depth of Discharge 90%
- Voltage Range 42-58.8V
- Standard Charge / Dischrage Current: 61.5A
- Maximum Power 5.1KW
- Max Charge / Dischrage Current: 121A
- Protection MOSFET
- Round Trip Efficiency >95%
- Life Cycle 6000
- Expect Lifespan 15+years
- Warranty 10 years
- Scalable Up to 8 x eTanks
- Operating Temperature -20 – +60°C
- Dimensions L x W x D: 565mm x 752mm x 139mm
- Weight 68kg
- Cooling type (>35°C) TEC Air Conditioning
- Certification UN38.3, UL1642, UL1973, IEC62619
- Compatible Hybrid Inverters & Retrofits SMA, Goodwe, Sungrow, Selectronics
Seamless backup power. With or without solar.
Ausuntech Storage System detects grid outages and automatically becomes your home’s main energy source. Protect your home from the next power outage and keep your lights on, phones charged, and no puddles under the fridge.